Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Sometimes You Don't Get What You Wait For

Ah, patience. It's been the overriding principle I've been trying to learn for, shit, man, feels like forever. I want to have patience right now, damnit. Turns out it's something you have to build. Like a taste for moldy cheese, a tongue for hot sauce, a stomach for gut burning scotch. I've been waiting on something for going on seven years now, and it looks like I'll be waiting a bit longer. But I can do it. I'm a patient man. It helps me to enjoy the moments of waiting. I took a run in the rain today. That was nice. In a second here I'm gonna close up shop and work on a song. Today feels like a song writing day. Maybe I'll post what comes out tomorrow?

1 comment:

  1. did your run take you past masa today? i saw a man walk past, swore it was you. i tried to run out in time to give you a high five, but we were real busy and you were quick.

    ReplyDelete