Monday, December 28, 2009

The Collective Weekly Show + News Update

Mondays in the new year I will be updating you on the weekly happenings of the Chain Letter family in addition to my daily post. Tomorrow I will discuss my favorite songs of 2009, followed by my favorite albums of 2009 on Wednesday. We will return to our regular posting schedule Monday January 4th.

Tomorrow, Tuesday December 29th: Death House Chaplain 9pm & Shirley Rolls 11pm @ Spaceland 5$ 1717 Silver Lake Blvd 90026.

Wednesday December 30th: Yikes! A Lion! @ Old Towne Pub Pasadena 9pm

Thursday December 31st (New Years Eve): The Monolators w/ Aushua Le Switch & Henry Clay People @ Spaceland. 10$ advance 12$ door

Wednesday January 6th: Kissing Cousins and Twilight Sleep @ Pershing Square for Spaceland on Ice 8pm FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment