Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Future Ghost: Staying Positive in Tough Situations



When Loop left Summer Darling in the summer of 2008 I must admit to moments of panic. Irrational as it was, I began to think everything was unraveling, that we'd never play another show, that we'd have to start all over. If only I'd been able to learn a lesson from my friends in Future Ghost! When one of their members left this year, Brandon Tomas was duly disappointed, but when speaking to me about it in the aisles of Trader Joe's, he was resolute in his positivity. He seemed absolutely intent on making the best of a difficult situation.

Did they ever. Below I've posted my favorite track from their upcoming EP. The song, entitled "Like It Or Not," is direct in its hook and bombastic in its delivery. They are a fantastic sounding three piece and all around kick ass people. Make sure you check them out live in the coming months, as I am predicting a break out year for these noise poppers.


1 comment:

  1. great song! i'd love to see them live. hope they make it up to sf.

    ReplyDelete