Monday, December 21, 2009

Hangovers. They are all day events.

This is the first time I've been able to look at my computer screen without a searing blinding pain exploding out from behind my eye sockets. I was done in by one thunderous hour last night. I was on my couch finishing a glass of red wine when Heather brought me in a vodka soda. While I was finishing the vodka soda, our friends Dave and Alexis dropped by with presents and a bottle of champagne. Which we drank. Then I opened my present, which was a bottle of whiskey. I went in to the kitchen to get glasses for Dave and I and, for some reason, decided I wanted to drink a beer along with the whiskey. So at one time in front of me I had a glass of champagne, a vodka soda, a whiskey, a glass of red wine, and a PBR. Within the hour every glass was drained, every can empty, and all I got to show for it is this all day hangover event. Good thing I'm going to 2 more Christmas parties tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment