Tuesday, December 8, 2009

New Demo Tuesday

I'm late to head into the studio today so my grand plans of posting another video Dan and I did will have to wait until next week. But in other news, I've been writing like a madman lately, which is a 180 degree turn from the last 10 months where I wrote precisely one song. Yup, just one. I didn't have writer's block; you have to be trying to write to have that. I just wasn't inspired to write for nearly a whole year. But now with the Summer Darling record finished and coming out 2010, I've been working on new Summer Darling songs, new Vicious Scully songs, and now a mystery third project. There's a back story to this song that I will share in the future, but for now enjoy this bedroom demo I did for a song that I have no idea where it will end up. It has no name, but I've been calling it "Border Town" for my own records.

No comments:

Post a Comment